Our assembled upper receiver groups are our answer to the needs of demanding end users. Each upper receiver is meticulously assembled using proper torque values, the correct anti-seize and thread locking compounds, and best assembly practices.
Our uppers are individually assembled by a 3 time veteran of the Sons of Liberty Gunworks Armorers Course, and SOTAR Master Build Class Graduate, with over a decade of experience working with AR-15's and M4's for professional users.
Each component's information is documented, each assembly method recorded, alignments confirmed, headspace checked, and the finished product test fired to ensure reliability. Uppers including suppressor mounts are test fired suppressed, as well.
Our assembled uppers represent some of the best values, and most trustworthy components available today.
- SOLGW 10.5" Combat Barrel - .073" gas port, 4150 steel, Carbine Gas, 5.56mm chamber
- SOLGW Upper Receiver
- SOLGW Capable Bolt Carrier Group
- SOLGW V2 Gas Block and gas tube
- Forward Controls Design RHF 9.5" M-LOK handguard - 7075-T6 barrel nut, continuous 1913 top rail
- 6315KM mount/ flash hider
- Raptor LT Charging Handle
- FCD LSFA Dimpled forward assist
- Standard "milspec" ejection port door cover
- Build sheet documenting all components and assembly methods used
- Complimentary RCS Top Stop upper receiver cover
*Built to order, please allow 1-2 weeks for production, test fire completion, and shipment.*