The Sons of Liberty Gun Works (SOLGW) 13.7" barrel is made for hard, demanding use. Each barrel is individually proof tested, magnetic particle inspected and coated with corrosion resistant QPQ Nitride. SOLGW gas ports are sized to ensure they are big enough to cycle most any factory .223/5.56mm ammo reliably, but not so big that the gun beats itself up or struggles to run suppressed.
Each dimension of the barrel is built and inspected to the SOLGW spec, ensuring a reliable, accurate, gas efficient barrel designed to last.
Please note, we do have a number of available upgrades and services to offer with these barrels, and more information can be found about them under the SERVICES section of our website, listed at the top/header of the page.
- True 5.56 NATO Chamber
- Midlength Gas System
- 4150 CrMoV (Chrome Moly Vanadium per MIL-B-11595E) steel
- 1/7 Twist Six Groove Rifling
- 1/2-28 Threaded Muzzle
- .750" Gas Block Journal
- .0785" Gas Port Size
- QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish
- QPQ coated M4 Feed Ramp Extension
- High Pressure (proof) Tested (HPT)
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI)
- Dimpled for secure and properly aligned low profile gas blocks